Acrylic marker STABILO FREE Acrylic T800C Single pen - violet (755) - line width 4-10 mm
- Acrylic marker with highly opaque ink, dries to a silk-matt finish.
- Can be used for creative design on a variety of surfaces and objects, such as paper, cardboard, canvas, stone, and synthetic leather.
- Versatile use: wet, the colors are water-soluble and can be mixed or blended with each other, a dried layer of paint can be painted or written on with other colors.
The STABILO FREE Acrylic Marker gives you free rein to your creative ideas in many ways. Personalize surfaces, try it yourself, and leave your comfort zone. You make the rules. Whether on paper, cardboard, plastic, canvas, stone, synthetic leather or more. The T800C comes with a broad chisle tip with 4-10 mm line width, ideal for large areas and bold letters. The marker is easy to use: 1) Shake the closed pen vigorously for 30 seconds with the cap closed until the balls it contains move freely. This distributes the pigments evenly. 2) Press the tip 1-2 times on separate paper and allow paint to flow into the tip. 3) Let's go, anything is possible. The versatile acrylic marker impresses with its striking STABILO design and proven STABILO quality.
The acrylic marker STABILO FREE Acrylic T800C as a single pen in the color violet (755).
- New creative options: Acrylic marker with highly opaque ink, dries to a silk-matt finish.
- Say goodbye to paper: creative design on a variety of surfaces and objects, such as cardboard, canvas, stone, synthetic leather, wood and, of course, paper.
- Versatile techniques thanks to high-quality acrylic paint: can be blended and mixed when wet, high opacity, can be overpainted when dry
- When the base surface is more porous, drying is faster and adhesion is better. On very smooth surfaces, we recommend a primer spray and a fixative to increase durability.
- Easy handling: Shake closed pen vigorously for 30 seconds, pump paint into tip 2-3 times, ready to design
- Chisel tip with 4-10 mm line width, ideal for surface design and creating statements
- Available in 10 colors
- Two perfectly matching color sets "Seaside" and "Bold" inspire and complement to the overall range
- For best, long-lasting results, replace cap immediately after use and store the pen horizontally
- Environmentally aware: the pen casing is made of more than 50% recycled plastic, and the cardboard packaging is made of FSC®-certified cardboard.
3 - 99
for left- and right-handers
black with white edges
Visible On Dark Surfaces: