Acrylic marker STABILO FREE Acrylic Pack with 3 pens with different tips in the color black
- Acrylic marker with highly opaque ink, dries to a silk-matt finish.
- Can be used for creative design on a variety of surfaces and objects, such as paper, cardboard, canvas, stone, and synthetic leather.
- Versatile use: wet, the colors are water-soluble and can be mixed or blended with each other, a dried layer of paint can be painted or written on with other colors.
STABILO FREE Acrylic Marker gives you free rein to your creative ideas in many ways. Personalize surfaces, try it yourself, and leave your comfort zone. You make the rules. Whether on paper, cardboard, plastic, canvas, stone, synthetic leather and more. Choose from 3 line widths, from 1-2 mm, 2-3 mm and 4-10 mm and 10 (T100, T800C) or 20 (T300) coordinated colors. There are three easy steps to follow: Shake the pen vigorously for 30 seconds with the cap closed until the balls it contains move freely. This distributes the pigments evenly. Press the tip 1-2 times on separate paper and allow paint to flow into the tip. Let's go, anything is possible. Whether painting, contouring, writing, full-surface designs and shading. The versatile acrylic marker impresses with its striking STABILO design and proven STABILO quality.
The acrylic marker STABILO FREE Acrylic as a mix-tip set in a cardboard wallet of 3 markers with different tips. All 3 line widths of the STABILO FREE Acrylic in the color black (746).
- New creative options: Acrylic marker with highly opaque ink, dries to a silk-matt finish.
- Say goodbye to paper: creative design on a variety of surfaces and objects, such as cardboard, canvas, stone, synthetic leather, wood and, of course, paper.
- Versatile techniques thanks to high-quality acrylic paint: can be blended and mixed when wet, high opacity, can be overpainted when dry
- When the base surface is more porous, drying is faster and adhesion is better. On very smooth surfaces, we recommend a primer spray and a fixative to increase durability.
- Easy handling: Shake vigorously for 30 seconds, pump paint into tip 2-3 times, start to create
- Is a fresh tip required? In model T100 and T300, the tip can be easily removed and reinserted in reverse. (With the chisel tip in model T800C this is not possible)
- For best, long-lasting results, replace cap immediately after use and store the pen horizontally
- Environmentally aware: the pen casing is made of 50% recycled plastic, and the cardboard packaging is made of FSC®-certified cardboard.
- Easy to recognize in the distinctive STABILO stripe design and with proven STABILO quality
3 - 99
for left- and right-handers
Line width (mm):
1-2, 2-3, 4-10
black with white edges
Visible on dark surfaces: