Acrylic marker STABILO FREE Acrylic T300 Single pen - brown (745) - line width 2-3 mm
- Acrylic marker with highly opaque ink, dries to a silk-matt finish.
- Can be used for creative design on a variety of surfaces and objects, such as paper, cardboard, canvas, stone, and synthetic leather.
- Versatile use: wet, the colors are water-soluble and can be mixed or blended with each other, a dried layer of paint can be painted or written on with other colors.
The STABILO FREE Acrylic Marker range, allows you to decide the rules of the game. Leave your comfort zone, be brave and dare to try something new. Many surfaces can be flexibly designed and created with the opaque pigmented acrylic paint, from paper and stone to ceramics, synthetic leather and wood. Anybody can give free rein to their creativity while writing, painting, tagging, hatching and contouring. Personalize decorative objects or furniture and make them unique. The markers are available in 20 opaque colors. The wallets contain 5 matching colors each and add up to the full palette. The acrylic paint can be mixed or blended when wet and is water soluble. Once the ink is dry, it can be covered with a new layer. The T300 comes with a round tip and a line width of 2-3;mm, the all-around talent for a wide range of applications. If a new tip is desired, the tip is easily removed, flipped, and reinserted to use the other end. The marker is easy to use: Shake the pen vigorously for 30 seconds with the cap closed until the balls it contains move freely. This distributes the pigments evenly. Press the tip 1-2 times on separate paper and allow paint to flow into the tip. Let's go, anything is possible. The versatile acrylic marker impresses with its striking STABILO design and proven STABILO quality.
The acrylic marker STABILO FREE Acrylic T300 as a single pen in the color brown (745).
- New creative options: Acrylic marker with highly opaque ink, dries to a silk-matt finish.
- Say goodbye to paper: creative design on a variety of surfaces and objects, such as cardboard, canvas, stone, imitation leather, wood and, of course, paper.
- Versatile techniques thanks to high-quality acrylic paint: can be blended and mixed when wet, high opacity, can be overpainted when dry
- When the base surface is more porous, drying is faster and adhesion is better. On very smooth surfaces, we recommend a primer spray and a fixative to increase durability.
- Easy handling: Shake vigorously for 30 seconds (with cap on), pump paint into tip 2-3 times, start designing
- Round tip 2-3 mm, can be removed if necessary and reinserted in reverse, the all-round talent for a wide range of applications,
- Available in 20 brilliant colors
- Four perfectly coordinated color sets "Candy", "Urban", "Vintage" and "Vibrant" inspire and complement to the overall range.
- For best, long-lasting results, replace cap immediately after use and store the pen horizontally
- Environmentally aware: the pen casing is made of more than 50% recycled plastic, and the cardboard packaging is made of FSC®-certified cardboard.
3 - 99
for left- and right-handers
black with white edges
Visible On Dark Surfaces: