In order to meet the very high demands of those who write a lot, a pen must have special properties in terms of quality, technology and design - a matter of course for the STABILO worker+. The advanced free-ink technology of the rollerball ensures a smooth writing experience. High writing speed and clear typeface are a matter of course thanks to the fast rollerball. Its indestructible tip glides rapidly over the paper when writing. The ergonomic design enables the pen to be held in the best possible way and thus ensures long, fatigue-free writing. The complete rollerball pen is equipped with a non-slip and velvety soft surface. The practical roll stop on the shaft prevents you from rolling off the table when things get hectic. With the viewing window you always have control over the ink level. Its fresh orange look is a welcome exception in the uniform silver and gray rollerball market.
Der Tintenroller STABILO worker+ Fein als Einzelstift in der Farbe blau (41) mit der Strichstärke 0,3 mm.
- high-quality rollerball pen with advanced technology
- particularly gentle writing experience
- Sturdy tip glides across paper without scratching
- non-slip surface for optimal grip
- ink level control
- practical clip for on the go
- Cap can be attached to the end of the pen
- Available in two line widths: fine (0.3 mm) and medium (0.7 mm)
- available in 4 writing colours
3 - 99
for left- and right-handers
Line width (mm):
Visible on dark surfaces: