Highlighter STABILO BOSS MINI Pastellove Edition 2.0 Pack with 6 colors: grey, turquoise, mint, orange, pink, fuchsia
- The classic in mini format in 6 pastel colors.
- Printed with creative motifs by hand lettering artist Hannah Rabenstein.
- STABILO Anti-Dry-Out technology: 4 hours dry-out protection for concentrated work.
Meanwhile it is impossible to imagine the world of highlighters without pastel. With the current STABILO BOSS MINI Pastellove Edition, STABILO is making positive statements that spread a lot of pleasure. We are happy about the continuation of the cooperation with and these great hand lettering motifs by artist Hannah Rabenstein. Like the first design series, the MINI highlighters are being launched as a limited edition. Your 6 favorites made it into the color mix: pale orange, frozen fuchsia, pink blush, hint of mint, touch of turquoise and dusty gray. A refreshing wind blows over the desks and the sun rises! In the handy MINI format, the small highlighters become a motivating must-have for lettering lovers and soft color enthusiasts. Clearly, they score with the known STABILO quality in highlighting, underlining and designing. With the practical 2 line widths of 2 and 5 mm, it can be concentrated work or varied creative design.
The STABILO BOSS MINI Pastellove highlighter in a pack of 6 with the colors dusty grey (194), touch of turquoise (113), hint of mint (116), pale orange (125), pink blush (129), frozen fuchsia (158) - limited edition!
- Put it in your pocket and be creative anywhere with the classic STABILO BOSS ORIGINAL in mini format in the latest Pastellove edition.
- The 6 soft pastel shades in the current color mix are totally trendy.
- Limited edition with trendy feel-good motifs by hand lettering artist Hannah Rabenstein.
- STABILO Anti-Dry-Out Technology: 4 hours drying protection for the flow while being creative and working.
- Proven STABILO quality in terms of workmanship, ink and writing comfort for professional working, highlighting, underlining.
- Water-based ink.
- 2 line widths: 2 + 5 mm for underlining and highlighting.
3 - 99
for left- and right-handers
Line width (mm):
2 + 5 mm
in writing color with printing
Visible on dark surfaces: