Premium felt-tip pen with brush tip STABILO Pen 68 brush Single pen - pale vermillion (30)
- The flexible brush tip for varying line width is all you need to be creative!
- Perfect for brush lettering beginners: quickly get a feel for the pressure you need to vary the line thickness – success guaranteed!
- For advanced artists. Try the wide variety of creative techniques – the ideal tool for brush and hand lettering, journaling, comics and much more
With the STABILO Pen 68 brush, both beginners and advanced artists can do brush lettering. Simply vary the pressure on the tip to determine how thick or thin the line will be. In 30 exciting colors. Ideal for great creative techniques such as color progressions or watercolor effects. That brings excitement to do-it-yourself projects and personal design. The brilliant, lush results feature great coverage and you’ll be proud to show them off! At STABILO, we rely on more than 50 years of experience.
The premium felt-tip pen STABILO Pen 68 brush with a flexible brush tip as a single pen in the color pale vermillion (30).
- The pen for creative moments: the Pen 68 brush and its flexible brush tip are all you need to be creative!
- Perfect motivation for brush lettering beginners because you quickly get a feel for the pressure you need to vary the line thickness – immediate success guaranteed!
- Ideal for advanced artists because they can use the Pen 68 brush to apply a wide variety of creative techniques with it – the ideal tool for brush and hand lettering, journaling, comics and much more
- Dazzling artworks make everyone smile, thanks to the great color and coverage
- Practical: Because they use the same water-based ink, the Pen 68 and Pen 68 brush colors match perfectly for 1001 creative options
- Achieve special effects with water-based ink by applying color blending and watercolor techniques while the ink is still wet.
- Tip: thanks to the water-based ink, you can create impressive and magical watercolor effects with a brush and a little water. The results depend on the color and paper selected. For the best effects, use watercolor paper
- Color blending gives each artwork a special touch: simply hold the tips of two pens next to each other to create unique colour progressions
- A perfect match for combined creative projects: the inks of the Pen 68 brush colors are identical with those of Pen 68 and point 88 standard colors, corresponding with them exactly
- Developed by and together with fans - made to meet creative needs
3 - 99
Auf dunklen Flächen sichtbar:
for left- and right-handers
white with edges in writing color
max. 4 mm
CHOKING HAZARD! Small parts. Not suitable for children under 36 months.