Climate-neutralized writing felt-tip pen STABILO GREENpoint Single pen - red
- This pen is a CO2 neutralized product, what means CO2 emissions generated for this product have been fully compensated by supporting a certified CO2 saving climate project.
- Ideal for smooth writing, expressive highlighting and color-intensive structuring thanks to the strong and wide tip of 0.8 mm diameter.
- Through the practical pen length and clip, the pen is perfect to take with you wherever you want.
The STABILO GREENpoint has a strong 0.8 mm fiber tip, which is perfect for soft writing and giving structure or highlights to your texts and notes. The CO2 emission caused by producing this product is fully compensated by supporting a CO2 saving climate project.
The writing felt-tip pen STABILO GREENpoint as a single pen in the writing color red (40).
- CO2 neutralized product - CO2 emissions arising for this product have been fully compensated
- Robust medium tip of 0.8 mm diameter – for writing, underlining, structuring
- Handy pen size and clip
- 6 brilliant colors
- Cap can be attached to the end of the pen
- Up to 24 hours drying protection without cap
- Water-based ink
3 - 99
for left- and right-handers
Line width (mm):
orange with white edges
Visible on dark surfaces: