eCommerce Manager (m/f/d) Marketplace Enablement for International STABILO Agencies
Analysis – evaluate the regional eCommerce landscapes in our agency markets with a focus on Americas and Europe and assess each marketplace and multichannel retailer opportunity with a view to enabling new business.
Contribute - to the global eCommerce strategy & tactics as member of the respective forums and derive a regional approach.
Drive and develop - the regional eCommerce activation plan - utilize your understanding of the eCommerce landscape in respective markets to execute together with our partners the premium shopping experience on platforms and multichannel retailers. Co-drive the further development and implementation of digital tools (e.g. PIM) in respective areas to optimize processes and brand consistency.
Collaboration - work closely with external and internal partners at local, regional and global level, to secure consistent best-in-class Omnichannel execution in line with our brand guidelines. Be responsible for increasing visibility, sell through and market share across all online channels and accounts (pure player, marketplace and multichannel retailers).
Capability Building - upskill the regional team in digital and eCommerce capabilities, import and export best practices in the eCommerce forums.
Your profile – multifaceted:
- BA / BS in Business, Marketing, Economics, Information Technology or related field (Master preferred)
- 3+ years professional experience (demonstrated experience in eCommerce, platform management, sales and/or other digital marketing fields from a consumer goods brand, digital agency or retailer)
- A passion & curiosity for eCommerce: you see digital as a business enabler and sales channel
- Strong communicator and collaborator, with a background working with different international markets and cultures
- Strong drive for results, organizational and planning skills to handle multiple tasks and business partners
- Fluency in German and English is required; Spanish would be beneficial.
- Experience in major marketplace management (e.g. Mercado Libre & Amazon) is highly desirable
- You are team-oriented and enjoy developing yourself and others
- Experienced in managing multiple projects and agile ways of working
- Analytical approach take decisions based on data insights
- Understanding of IT environments is a plus
What we offer:
Work internationally – Look forward to interesting work in an international environment. Our more than 1.500 employees worldwide are passionate about their tasks.
Strong brand – We live our passion: STABILO. For over 160 years, we‘ve been getting our inspiration from the diversity and creativity of our customers and fans. Our motivation is to help millions of people express themselves.